You are smart, responsible, active, independent and you know that all in life is relative. You know how to express yourself, have a great sense of humor, are curious, socially aware and open minded. I believe you to be a kind hearted person. A shallow life is not for you. You want to live life to the fullest, in an optimistic and loving way. And so far you are doing rather well doing just that. And when you struggle? You seek help.
What you may ‘struggle’ with for instance
I don’t feel attractive/beautiful (anymore)
- I am uncomfortable in my skin
- I just don’t like my body. Wrinkles, fat, silver hair, small boobs, weird penis, too xxx, not manly or feminine… uncertainly and shame about your body
- I am scared to show my, naked, body
- I can’t connect with my body, what it feels, what it needs, how it looks
- I long to be closer to xxx but we never manage to connect on a deeper level, and I believe that I am the one causing that
- I wish I had more friends, but I am not very talented in making contact
- We have a lovely life together, really, but it is lacking passion, communication, openness, ambition…
- I feel attracted to another and do not know how to deal with these feelings and how to talk to my partner about them
- I am afraid to commit to a relationship, any kind of relationship…
- We are exploring opening up our relationship to others (poly, swinging, etc)
- Are my sexual fantasies normal?
- Enjoying sex emotionally is challenging, I am not really present or focus fully on my partner
- My partner(s) asked me what I like, I am not really sure
- I go from cold to overheated (arousal) with little in-between
- I don’t know how to talk about erotic and sensual subjects, I am embarrassed
- How do I express my desires and negotiate with my partner
You and I
I am fascinated by the limiting rules and expectations people create for themselves and those in their lives, which they then trip over. So much of our frustration and loss of energy stems from this narrowed world view, these rules we have taken on as ours. Trying to fix our issues within that constraint often leads to little change. By training yourself in a greater flexibility and (self)confidence you will feel more equipped to rewrite the handbook. The essence of life, to me, is learning to really experience and connect to it. And life is constantly changing, moving, and challenging you to keep up, to move with it, to stay alert and keep evolving. Wouldn’t it be boring to be done learning with so much life still in front of you?
Do I want to solve your issues? Nope! I love that you have all the knowledge and ability to do that yourself. You are the leader of your life. Someone like me can offer you a new perspective, challenge your thinking, and create room for experimentation and learning. We could call it stretching or “stripping” your believes/patterns. This is your process, your passion, your boundaries, your definitions and your responsibility. You are in in the lead here, and I respect that.
When working with me you will discover that there is a method to my madness. These are the 5 building blocks I consider to be key in any client process:
- Explore – diving in and discovering what lies beneath the surface. What thoughts, emotions, behaviors are limiting you. Awareness is your starting point to any change.
- Transform – by bringing the previous to your consciousness, you can make more informed choices, you can change your perspective on them, re-frame in essence.
- Express – change affects those around you as well and as you need them to support you, it is important that you learn how to invite them to do so. This is also great practice for you to feel and experience if you really own your process, if you are your own biggest supporter.
- Treasure – life passes by at an incredible pace and creating lasting memories, celebrating and cherishing the special moments, the proud moments is great feeding ground for your confidence and conviction.
- Shed – when you are good and ready, when the time has come, you can even move beyond re-framing thoughts/emotions/behaviors. The final step is letting go and fully embracing the redefined you that you have been and experienced for quite a while now.
This work can be done playfully, in a challenging way, through talking, experimenting, and so forth. I like using a mix. Now, please do not think that you MUST go through every step or that each service will even offer that whole range in one go. You decide what you need, at what pace, and with or without me. Just know that I think that you are beautiful and amazing, that you deserve love and connection, and that everything is available for you to have that in your life.
Daughter, sister, partner, lover, friend, colleague. Woman, tantrika, powerful, direct, vulnerable, analytical, insightful, imperfect, honest, funny, sensitive, flexible, open minded, confrontational, kind and a little crazy.
My calling is explained in more detail here: the Intimacy Revolution
Body & Mind Language (HBO-level), Humanistic Counseling, Eastern & New Tantra and Bio-energetics, Groups Dynamics (training), NLP, The Work, Jungian Dream Analysis, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Yoga, Meditation, Mindfulness, Chakra-work, Sexual Counseling, Orgasmic Meditation, Conscious Kink, ao. I am the eternal student.
These are some of my awesome teachers & inspirators: Tony Robbins, Byron Katie, Dawn Cartwright, Jos Dolstra, Layla Martin, Esther Perel.
I am currently not affiliated with a branch organization because I have found this to be of little relevance to the quality of our work together and the success of our match. I had rather you use your own intuition and wits when you contact me to have a first chat.
I use external locations so that we can be more flexible in what is needed and where is convenient for you. I myself am based in The Hague (Netherlands).
Appointments can be cancelled or moved free of charge 48h ahead of time. After that 100% will be charged.
Please contact me on 0031 (0)70.38.38.051 to get acquainted and for further inquiries such as tariff-information. Alternatively you can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or setting up a call.